We booked this hotel for a short break in June and and managed to get a two rooms. When we arrived we found that one room was in the old part of the hotel and one in the new part. From the start, picking us up from Marrakech airport to the drop off at the end they were faultless in their service level. For example we arrived late in the evening on the first night and they showed us to a sheltered court yard and provided us with a refreshing drink then showed us round the hotel. They were just so polite and kind. The breakfast is great and has fruit and cooked and prepared arabic crepes which were lovely. We decided to take a walk out and as this hotel is in the Medina area of Marrakech its really only a short walk to the souks. When we mentioned this to the reception they gave us one of the hotel mobile phones and said if we get lost just to call them up. We never used it. They showed us on the map where to go and really set us up for a nice walk out. We dined in the hotel Moroccan restaurant on one evening and it was very very good. I really have to say that the level of service and comfort offered by this hotel are among the very best you will find. The staff are sincere and really care. Incidentally please don't forget to go to their country club pool, the transfer is hourly from the hotel and the pool is an oasis in the chaos of Marrakech. I was sad to leave as they were all so nice and would certainly come back here in the future. Just for info, the hotel is just off the main street down a very small alley and when you pull up in your transport you can't actually see it but don't worry its there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech