We spent our honeymoon in this beautiful Riad. What can we say.... it was fabulous from the moment we stepped through the door. Traditional Morrocan style & décor, beautiful individually styled rooms, with all mod cons, which made this an oasis of tranquillity & peace. The staff were friendly, welcoming & attentive to our every need. The service was second to none. We dined in all the restaurants; did the cookery course, (which is not to be missed) and had 2 superb spa sessions which were the ultimate in luxury & relaxation. Murad (front of house) was a delight & couldn't do enough for us & Rashid made great cocktails in the Piano bar. We could not fault this place & will definitely be retuning again in the future. It is ideally situated within the walled city of Marrakesh, we walked to all the main cites & had no need for taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech