My wife booked a 3-night stay at La Maison Arabe as a birthday surprise for me -- she couldn't have chosen a more perfect hotel. From the moment the porter stepped up to take our bags, as we approached somewhat nervously down the unassuming alley, we experienced the most professional, discreet and yet friendly service from all the staff. Having been greeted with a welcome drink in the delightful Salon de The courtyard, we were taken on personal tour of this intimate and beautifully appointed riad, culminating in the introduction to our fabulous courtyard suite, adorned with scattered rose petals. We couldn't wait to experience the luxurious spa and booked in straight away -- I'd personally recommend the Beldi hammam and massage session as the perfect way to spend a couple of hours unwinding. We ate in both the traditional Moroccan and modern Les Trois Saveurs restaurants during our stay and both excelled in service and quality. At breakfast the staff were so attentive and friendly that we immediately felt like regular visitors who'd been coming back for years. It's hard to tear yourself away from such an excellent hotel but being located right in the Medina, just a few minutes' walk from the souks, you don't have to venture far. One final highlight was the sophisticated Jazz Bar where we relaxed in the evenings, sipping personalised cocktails, soaking up the cool jazz wafting from the pianist and imagining Hercule Poirot wandering in accompanied perhaps by an American heiress ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Splendia and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech