All in this HOTEL is special, every employee treats guests with a heartfelt smile, the suite we occupied was 242 (THE NADA SUITE), was perfect. Sheets and pillow cases of the best cotton.
Breakfast was served outside in a semi-covered patio around the heated swimming pool. All kinds of goodies were offered as well as omlets, fried eggs etc. We went for dinner at one their restaurants, the morrocan one, and ate a leg of lamb to die for. The staff was always attentive to every one of our needs to the point of having their porter take us to the corner to pick up our pick up vehicles. My wife is campaining all the family to go Marrakesh next year. Obviously to stay at this exceptional RIAD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech