From start to finish our 2 night stay was perfect. We had an airport pick up which I would recommend, then we were welcomed by all the staff and whisked off for a delicious welcome cocktail - Virgin mojito I think - prepared by Rachid the talented head barman.
Our pool view suite - Nars - was spacious and beautifully appointed. Wifi was brilliant.
Breakfast round the pool was so pleasant. The fresh juices are delicious and really recommend the Moroccan "pancake". Enjoyed drinks in the jazz bar before dinner in the Moroccan restaurant which was a real highlight.
We were lucky enough to enjoy some lovely weather and spent a very pleasant afternoon on the sun terrace dipping in and out of the heated pool.
Nothing was too much trouble during our stay and I would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech