Most of the restaurants we review may score highly on food or location or service but rarely all 3. Our evening at Maison Arabe was outstanding on all 3! We nearly booked to stay there this time and on the basis of our visit tonight, we know for sure where we will book for any return stay in Marrakech. In just a 2 hour visit tonight we were made to feel more welcome than we have in our 3 days at our hotel ( that review will follow)
Nothing was too much trouble and the standard of service was friendly and pleasant from front of house, to bar staff and waiting staff. These people have really got it right. It takes more than a nice pool and nice grounds or good location for a hotel and restaurant to lure people back. We will go back and so will you once you visit!
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.