Morocco is a country full of rich culture. Life in Morocco is full of contrasts, whether it be people, colors at the markets or the accommodation . Arriving in Marrakech, which is full on, hot, busy market places and many sites to see. It was a wonderful relief to arrive at La Maison Arabe. It is the oldest Raid in Marrakech and it is full of charm, and old world delights. The windy stairs to the beautiful spacious apartment or the jazz Bar, or the most amazing experience at the restaurant. Everything here is sincere, the people who work here, truly love to share the experience with you. Nothing is too much trouble. The service is impeccable, everybody wants to have you smile and enjoy the experience. That's exactly what we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech