I have travelled worldwide and La Maison Arabe is definitely one of my favourites!
We had The Royal Suite with a private terrace and jacuzzi . The staff were wonderful and we were treated really well. Taoufik and Adil took especial care of us, and trust me we were difficult clients! ( five girls )
From start to finish, the break was fantastic. The staff took care of our reservations for nights out, taxis, advise of places to see and a trip to The Atlas Mountains.
We had fresh flowers in our room and afternoon teas. - the holiday was made special by the hotel.
I would definitely stay at La Maison Arabe again! Thank you Taoufik and staff for all your kindness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech