Of all the hotels we have stayed at, La Maison Arabe it's the only one we stayed twice. The hotel has two parts. The older rooms are full of character and nicely decorated in the old part of the building, the newer part of the hotel has more modern rooms, which they are also lovely but more modernly decorated. The restaurant at the hotel is really good, would recommend to try it if you have time, as there is so many good places to eat in Marrakech... It also worth going to the out of town gardens and pool belonging to the hotel, there is a complementary bus service and its a nice place to visit and relax. No need to say, that if we ever go,back to Marrakesh we'll be staying in La Maison Arabe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech