My wife and I stayed at La Maison Arabe in Marrakech for three nights as part of an extensive trip around Morocco. We had already experienced some terrific Riads in Rabat, Fes and Ouarzazate but La Maison Arabe was easily the best accommodation we stayed in during our Moroccan trip. In fact, La Maison Arabe may be the best accommodation we have ever stayed in. Certainly nothing springs to mind that we would say was better. The level of individual service provided by the staff at La Maison Arabe has to be experienced to be believed. They even gave us a cellular phone with the number of the Riad already entered so that we could call if we ever had any problems while visiting the city. In addition to the service (which is really what sets this hotel apart from others) the room was extremely well appointed and the other facilities were simply world class. We were so sorry to have to leave La Maison Arabe (and Marrakech it has to be said) as we moved on to our next part of the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech