Have just retuned from Marrakech, where we spent three nights at La Maison Arabe. Very hard to find any fault. We were looked after very well from the first moment we entered the front door. We had a garden suite which was sizeable and very comfortable (aircon a little noisy). Very interesting hotel layout and beautifully furnished. Had one meal in the hotel which turned out to be the best we had. Also central location very interesting. Lovely swimming pool a 20 min shuttle ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech