A group of us (3) stayed in a suite within this delightful Riad which is tucked away in the Heart of the old town, only a 6/7 min walk from the Jemaa el-Fna. If you are looking for a true Moroccan experience within a luxury setting then this is the place to be. The staff are at your service with a smile at all times, happy to make bookings and arrange trips at your requests. The in-house restaurant is suburb serving breakfast by day and transforming into an idyllic oasis by night. The food was delicious and service second to non. Would definitely return to this Riad in the future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech