Loved this hotel, the staff, decor, facilities, wonderful. The cooking school class was in a state of the art kitchen, highly recommended. The hotel is an oasis to the outside hustle of Marrakesh. The long breakfasts were delightful sitting by the pool and the restaurant was very elegant. The hotel provides a delightful Moroccan experience within the Medina. A day of rest at the hotel's country club property offers a relaxing lunch under the olive trees and lazing in the luxury cabanas by a fabulous pool.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.