... and another WOW ! My wife and I recently had a vacation in Morocco. Passing a few days through Marrakech, Ouarzazate and then the Sahara, the last leg of our trip was in Agadir. Apart from Royal Air Maroc, everything on this trip until Agadir was beyond perfection, in every way.
Le Riad (Hotel) Maison Arabe is sheer perfection. Rooms, service, meals, and everything in between is simply on the spot. We could not have hoped for a better first immersion into the Moroccan lifestyle than this hotel. Do not hesitate to go to this hotel ... you will never regret it.
P.S.: in addition, the interior architecture is absolutely breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo and Splendia so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech