I just spent a few days at La Maison Arabe and I really loved it. I was on business in Casablanca and a friend recommended that I visit La Maison Arabe and I am so glad that I did.
The staff are very kind and accommodating. The hotel is so interesting and beautiful - there were many different places to explore within the hotel and you never felt like there were many other people around. I have stayed in other hotels in Morocco and none of them hold up to the standards of this place.
My bed was really comfortable and loved my room. I had a terrace and had breakfast on the terrace a couple of the mornings of my stay, which was really great.
I also had a couple of treatments at the spa - which were excellent. Having a private steam room was lovely and then a relaxing massage at the end was very good. The price for this treatment was very reasonable.
Overall, I am very impressed with this hotel. As a business traveller - looking for a few days to relax, this was the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech