My partner and I were recommended this place by a friend. We decided to go for dinner as our friend had said it was the best place they went to during their stay in Morocco.
We didn't make a reservation, but we got there well before the restaurant opened for the evening. We went to the bar and had drinks while we waited. The decor was just absolutely stunning!
The staff were super friendly and extremely efficient. With our drinks they served us a variety of little nibbles such as nuts, olives and peppers, which was such a nice touch.
The restaurant was as equally gorgeous, we were seated next to the pool and there were candles lit everywhere giving it a very romantic feel.
They had two men on acoustic guitars singing, which added to the experience.
The food was amazing and was my favourite during our stay in Marrakech.
I highly recommend this place to all! It is just totally fab in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Splendia so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech