When we arrived we didn't know what to expect but were quickly reassured that this was going to be a great experience the minute we stepped into the hotel. We were wowed by the stunning decor and the really friendly and inviting staff. Having stayed for over a week we enjoyed everyday of our family holiday as this hotel helped us plan our excersions so that we had the best possible experience.
The food was also lovely traditional moroccan food and as a result we found ourselves eating in the hotel most evenings.
Cannot wait to go back again soon!
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.