This hotel is perfect; the location is in the old medina, close to the souk and within walkable distance of most sights. The riad itself is historic and very beautiful, very moroccan with stunning decor and the rooms are five-star - and everything is spotlessly clean. The rooms are also air-conditioned. The food is delicious. There is a beautiful pool in the hotel but there is also the country-club pool owed by the hotel located outside the medina - a complimentary shuttle runs between the riad and the pool. All the staff (without exception) are superb, so helpful, friendly and courteous. Nothing is too much trouble. Marod and Mrs Nabila will personally ensure your stay exceeds your expectations. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.