We just returned from Marrakech where we stayed at La Maison Arabe for 4 nights. La Maison is a converted riad with a ton of character, enhanced by excellent customer service. It's conveniently located to Jemaa el Fne and the souks. The restaurant at the hotel is top notch, and the bar at the hotel was outstanding(although I wished they carried a bigger variety of beers). During our stay, there was a scheduling mixup concerning a cooking class that we had signed up for. No worries-Adil, the GM, made it right by rescheduling a private lesson for my wife the following day. Not easy during Ramadan.
My wife raved about the Hamman at La Maison.
While in Marrakech, I took a walk-through and had a drink at one of the other large, top hotels in Marrakesh. I found it to be stuffy and a little snooty. On the other hand, La Maison was comfortable to us and quickly felt like our home in the midst of crazy Marrakech.
No reason to repeat all the details of other reviews here. We concur with them, and encourage others to stay here when in Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.