This hotel is just lovely, everything about it was just to our taste, the food home made the room was luxurious. We found the hotel easy to find just get on the bus no 19 and ask the driver and he will drop you off about 5-7min walk from the hotel. They also have a shop on the street which the lady was very helpful and called the hotel for someone to take our luggage. The staff very helpful anything you need. There is a Country Club what a fabulous place, the shuttle takes you there for free and bring you back, food and drinks are available there.Taxi from hotel should be about 20dhs to the square,always agree a price before you take the taxi. Forgot about the spa you must try the Hammam it an experience, we just went to see and asked on the day we arrived if we could book anything that moment and they obliged us with a wonderful relaxing 2 hours of scrub, massage and steam room this not too be missed wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech