Made a reservation for Saturday evening while being in Marrakech with my wife and were pleasantly surprised to find a quiet and peaceful restaurant (at the pool) in the middle of noise Marrakech. Meals were very good and the service exceptional. We were also surprised by a very good Morrocan white wine, a Chardonnay from the Atlas region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech