La Maison Arabe was a bit difficult to find, but worth the search. Our room was up many stairs, but hade two private patiios, a sitting roo as well as a large bedroom. Furnishes were beautiful. Breakfast was excellent and staff extrememly helpfull. The hotel is in walking distance of many imprtant sites. Therre is a large swimmimg pool wit courtesy service about 15 minutes from the hotel. Meal were all superior and lunch is available at the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Splendia and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech