This was our first trip to Marrakech and I am so happy we chose to stay at the Maison Arabe. I cannot imagine a better riad and here is why; the hotel is within walking distance to the souks and offers a wonderful base for exploring. They were really helpful and were happy to arrange guides and cars for us. They even provided us with a mobile phone to call them in case we got lost in the souks and needed collecting!
If you needed a break from the madness you could either relax in the courtyard or make use of the country club which is available to all guests. The hotel arrange the shuttle and you are then only 15 minutes away from a stunning pool and garden.
We ate and ate and ate during our stay simply because everything tasted so good.
But what makes it stand out is the care and attention of the staff - they were so lovely.
I would gladly return and would recommend it to anyone looking for a Riad in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech