I recently went to Marrakesh and stayed at La Maison Arabe. I somehow got booked in this beautiful suite. The room is well apponted with traditional Moroccan furnishing. The service at the hotel was amazing and they attended to your every whim with a smile. For example, I informed that I was heading out to the souk on my own (as a single woman) and without prompting they provided me with a local cell phone to insure that if I needed help I could easily reach the hotel and have someone come get me. I also had a massage at the hotel and took a cooking class. All the services were amazing. I boarded my flight home completely relaxed and now I know how to prepare a chicken tagine (having learned from one of the best)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech