This is such a special hotel! I often find that, as a single woman, I feel a bit uncomfortablle in certain situations, and often the hotel where I stay can make me feel a bit odd being alone. NOT SO HERE!!!! I was made to feel welcome even before I walked in the door. The staff here is so warm and genial that you almost feel like you are in your own home (but with a staff!). Every request was met with a smile and dispatched quiclky. They were full of helpful suggestions, not only for what to do, but how to go about doing it. They hired me a very friendly guide and steered me to nice places around town for food, shopping, and sightseeing. I loved the food. I loved the cooking school. I loved my room. I loved afternoon tea. I loved my spa treatment. In short, this was a truly special place and can't stopp singing its praises. Thank you La Maison Arabe. I hope to see you again soon!
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.