We chose La Maison Arabe as it looked really authentic. The other reviews all sang praises and as one who writes good and bad reviews this ticked the boxes.
None of the other reviews say anywhere what this should say. I have travelled the world in 5star hotels but have never seen the level of attention we are getting here. Yes I write this from Hillel suite overlooking the pool as we go into our 4th and final night.
On arrival I knew you walked up an unassuming alley to a Riad made of many houses. But when you step inside, this place has blown me away. My bags were taken, no silly ticket, a tour of the property and a fantastic drink delivered with love from the barman, the bags a moment later.
The room is exquisite, we are not in the largest suite or even have a balcony, but the French doors are open a breeze is flowing in and the air conditioning is off right now. When we have used it the room is cool in minutes.
There are more wardrobes than we have at home, the bathroom in marble with double sink ticks all my boxes. I have a thing about bathrooms, you have to have a decent shower and great towels. La Maison Arabe not only has these but they are in plenty, changed twice a day.
The room has complimentary bottled water replenished whenever you leave the room.
We have tried both restaurants, not a single critique, it was just right every time. The staff so friendly, the manager has a 'nothing is too much trouble attitude' and passes this to the staff.
The Hammam, well I think this was a little piece of paradise hiding in the lower ground floor. I will be back without question.
If there were 6 stars to give this would get them. Number 1 in Marrakech? Well we went to other 5 star hotels here and found they were just too pretentious for my liking. La Maison Arabe has been the most wonderful experience since we stepped off the plane and were met by their driver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech