The Riads that make up the hotel are all very attractive, facilities equal to a modern hotel, but delivered with rare style. Service excellent and staff very helpful, cookery course fun. Location excellent to walk out to the souks and restaurants, we really liked Marrakech and were not too bothered by the attentions of sellers and generally felt safe walking back even late at night. A real advantage of this hotel is the 'country club', around 15 mins ride away but a real haven with a good sized pool and again great service, good for escape from the hustle and heat. Overall we had a really good time and kids enjoyed it, even the culture tours and walks...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech