We stayed at La Mason Arabe for 3 nights. It was such a wonderful experience, at first glance when you are dropped off by the taxi and walk through the narrow ally you would bet apprehensive as to wht lays ahead. The minute the door is opened for you, you will get engilfed into another world that you never expected to exist. The place is simply gorgeous and unique wheras the blend of traditional and contemporary amenities are married to perfection. Everybody from the doorbell to the General manager were super nice and helpful beyond belief. We did not get to try the restuarants, but the complimentary buffet breakfast was very good, with a blend of Moroccon and western selections and as usual staff that are very attentive to your evey move and need. I personally willnot go anywhere else when I return to Marakech and highly recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy a tranquil and pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech