This is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in and we have stayed at 2 "leading hotels of the world." I read all of the wonderful reviews before going and found them all to be true. It is hard to top what Peter S said as he said it so well. There was so much beauty and detail to take in. The staff was so kind and helpful and everywhere people were waiting to serve you. The food was wonderful. We saw an article there that Winson Churchill used to regularly dine there. --We forgot our camera charger and our camera died. Adil the guest relation manager had a bellboy go out to buy us one. Since our camera was old they could only find a used one. It did not work. Imagine our surprise when we walked into the lobby and they had given us our money back as they sent the bellboy to return it. Then we purchased jewelry in a fixed price shop. Upon returning to the Riad we realized 2 stones were missing. Again Adil came to our resuce by calling them and explaining the situation to them and getting it taken care of for us to exchange it. One morning Adil greeting me with happy birthday wishes. How did he know? I guess when we signed in and had to fill out forms that included our birthdays and from that they took notice. Imagine my surprise that evening when 3 bellboys delivered a little cake to my room. Our favorite part was sitting in the garden restaurant overlooking the pool and listening to the musician playing the gentle Moroccan music. It was magical. Also, the pool was heated and when we got out they served us tea by the pool. Tea and pastries are served each afternoon for free. We also took the cooking class and it was delighful and informative. We will never forget this experience. We had the garden view and I highly recommend it. It was worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech