We stayed at 3 different places during our trip to Marrakesh and this one was our favorite! The service was exceptional and the overall ambiance of this hotel is the perfect! It really gave us the sense of being in an exotic, romantic location and the underground spa was magical and so relaxing. Waking up every morning for breakfast by the pool was a fantastic start to our day and dining in one of their two restaurants made for a wonderful ending to a full day of sightseeing. The other places we stayed at were very nice too but La Maison Arabe is the one that I hope to return to someday.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.