My better half and I swung by "La Maison Arabe" looking for a nice place with a good food. Although online reviews were quite positive about "Les Trois Saveurs" restaurant inside the hotel/riad, we were still surprised by what we found inside. The restaurant offers three most important things you should expect from such a place - great food, professional service, and beautiful atmosphere. If you add a good location to that list, you get a perfect place for a peaceful getaway from usual street madness of Marrakesh Medina. Don't miss it!
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.