Sneaked off to Marrakech 2 weeks ago, without the kid,s to quietly celebrate my wife's 50th birthday (she didn't let on!) and had 5 delightful days at La Maison Arabe. Very good food and attentive friendly staff. The country club was an oasis of calm and tranquility with a good size pool and as much or as little attention as one desired. We enjoyed a large very well appointed suite with super-comfortable bed and a balcony overlooking the smaller but eminently swimming pool at the center of the riad and are already wondering when we can go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech