Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights which clearly was not long enough! Every inch of the hotel is beautifully decorated, our suite was impeccable! The food is spectacular, try their moroccan tasting menu so you get a sample of everything. Do not miss a hammam and massage treatment it's out of this world fabulous! Their service is better than the four seasons! Also they are well located and well hidden yet walking distance to the Market and the heart of old Marrakech. I would stay at this hotel over and over! It is like an oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert!
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.