On our recent business trip to Marrakesh, i discovered an amazing boutique hotel, la Maison Arabe. After long days of traveling around the city and conducting meetings , it's was such a welcome relief to come to this oasis. The front desk manager Adil and the hotel manager Nabila took care of everything for me including making sure that important documents were faxed to Boston, taking information for me on important business calls and making sure that my laundry and room was always perfectly clean and ready or me. There are plenty of large luxury hotels in Marrakesh, and they're great too, but for me it's will be La Maison Arabe for all future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech