Stayed in La Maison Arabe for three days, It is spacious, beautiful, well-run, clean, managed and run by a courteous and knowledgeable staff. The food is very good, served nicely by helpful people, including generous breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, and choice of two restaurants for dinner (one solely Moroccan fare). The hammam is serene, and the hotel has a separate off-site garden-pool location (via shuttle) besides the heated pool at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech