This hotel is a little slice of heaven on earth! I have stayed in lots of hotels around the world but La Maison Arabe is by far my favourite. What sets it above the rest is the faultless service. Unlike so many hotels, the staff are so genuine and really do want you to have the best possible stay in their city. From the moment you walk through the door of the hotel, you become part of their family.
This combined with the stunning interior décor, the wonderfully relaxed atmosphere, the delicious food, the perfect location, and a hamman experience not to be missed, makes this the best place to stay in Marrakech. And if this is not enough, you have the opportunity of getting away from the heat and noise of the city and lazing by the pool at the spectacular country annex.
Our stay at La Maison Arabe last November was one of the best holidays I have ever had. After our first night stay in a basic room, which was lovely and had everything we needed, the hotel very kindly upgraded us. Due to me being a very light sleeper I found this room a little noisy, so we were upgraded yet again. For some, the idea of changing rooms three times in a four night stay might sound awful, but it was actually great fun. With each of the rooms being uniquely decorated, it was a great opportunity to experience a variety of them. And it was completely hassle free as whilst we were out enjoying the city the staff moved all our belongings.
I had always loved my visits to Marrakech; it’s such an exciting place. However, staying at La Maison Arabe last time made my holiday so much more wonderful. Can’t wait to get back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech