This is a good place to stay in Marrekesh. We had a very spacious room with a semi-private patio. However, friends we were travelling with had a smaller room and were not as enthusiastic about theirs for that reason. In short, not all rooms are created equal.
This riad (we learned that a riad always means a large house (mansion) that has been converted into a hotel) was super clean and super quiet. Our group set up a cooking lesson that everyone liked. We did not attend it because we were too tired from a long day, but we were NOT charged for it despite a last minute cancellation. I appreciated that.
BTW: this is the first review I have ever written for any hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech