We spent 5 nights at La Maison Arabe. From the moment we arrived we felt so very welcome and felt as if our comfort and enjoyment was a high priority to the staff. On arrival we were shown around the hotel which is beautiful. It has many areas to sit, both inside and out. Each area has its own charm. Our bedroom (216) was lovely and had a small terrace. There are two restaurants - both are very good. Attention to detail was faultless - free tea and biscuits every afternoon, free bottled water in our room, fires lit if the weather was cool, nothing was too much trouble. The Spa in the basement is delightful. The hotel also has a larger swimming pool and garden facility which can be reached by a free shuttle service. Lunch is available by the pool. A very nice area. The cookery course is worth doing. If only all hotels were run as well as this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech