We (my friend and I) stayed 4 wonderful nights at La Maison Arabe, from 4th to 8th February 2013. It's a lovely, charming and cozy hotel where stylish interior decors a la moroccan style please the eyes. We liked sitting at the courtyard and have our afternoon moroccan tea with delicious pastries and cookies.
But we were firstly impressed by the ultimate service quality of the hotel staff, their friendliness and attentiveness throughout our stay. They assisted us in our special requests and went beyond our expectation.
The restaurant staff are so attentive and always wearing a smile on their face, daily from the morning breakfast to the evening dinner. We remembered names like Badra for his everlasting smile and care (he gave me a blanket to keep warm from the chill at one morning breakfast) and Braahim, as we always bumped into him within the hotel. But really, all of them received equal commendation.
We tried the Hammon in the hotel, and it was great. I took up the cooking workshop conducted by Wafaa and it was truly an enjoyable and fun culinary experience. My friend accompanied me but volunteered to take some pictures to document my culinary experience. She too enjoyed it! Wafaa has such a warm and pleasant personality. She also gave me a better understanding of the Moroccan culture.
La Maison Arabe contributed to one of the reasons why we have enjoyed Marrakech very much and would love to return back again.
We consider La Maison Arabe a perfect hotel to stay in Marrakech which comes with a bundle of offerings -location, comfort, service, food, and hospitality. We left Marrakech with such fond memories of our stay at the hotel.
We congratulate everyone at La Maison Arabe and wish them all continued success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech