Having now stayed here, I can fully appreciate the number of excellent reviews that the place has achieved here on TP.
Stayed at this magnificent hotel/ riad during my recent 30th birthday and what a wonderful place to spend it at! Secretly hidden down a small little street away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, from the second we opened the door, the staff treated us like like long lost friends providing the most fantastic and friendliest service we have ever experienced at any hotel - no request ever to small.
After a brief tour of the hotel, we were taken to our well presented room which overlooked the swimming pool/ restaurant area and provided a view of the minaret next to the nearby mosque.
Breakfast served by the pool and under large standalone heaters to take away that February morning chill consists of pastries, fresh fruits and juices, cereals and freshly made breads, omelettes and crepes - washed down perfectly with mint tea.
To echo many of the other great reviews, the restaurants are exceptional serving the best lamb tagine we have ever eaten. Great gesture from the staff during dinner on my birthday to give me a cake and cocktail. Really made the trip.
The location is perfect for a leisurely stroll to Jemaa El Fna or to the new part of the city just outside the city walls.
Only things we didn't do due to time, we're the cooking course (but from the aromas from the cooking class - I am beginning to wish we had) and didn't use the Hammam.
If your staying in Marrakech, don't consider anywhere else - book here.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Splendia so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.