Stayed only 2 nights, check-in was flawless with a tour of the hotel from Mourad, who was absolutely delightful. Pool was great, as was afternoon tea. Staff were unbelievable ; I was reading my book in a little hallway one morning and after about 5 mins the bellboy came to start a fire in the fireplace just for me ! We ate at both restaurants. The Moroccan was fantastic, the tasting menu was wonderful. Waiter did add an extra 450 MAD for a bottle of wine we did not have but this was quickly rectified. Ate at the pool restaurant our 2nd night- it was less stuffy and was fantastic as well. Special thanks to Mahdi who was also so helpful ; hate to be pointing out 2 particular staff members as ALL the staff were wonderful. Not sure what the other hotels rated better than this are like but they must be unbelievable.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.