We stayed here early Jan. Riad is beautifully and tastefully furnished. Our suite was exceptional
and they provided a proper bed for our teenager. The place is a real sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, just a ten minute walk from the square. The manager and all the staff were extremely helpful with nothing being too much trouble. Breakfasts were delicious and served by the pool. Both restaurants served lovely morrocan food and were the best meals we ate on our trip. The country annexe is well worth a visit - we had a lovely lunch there and a few hours enjoying the sunshine by the beautiful pool and gardens. Would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech