Everything about this elegant, historic riad just a short walk to the medina is perfect. My husband and I stayed at Maison Arabe for three nights the end of September, and we will definitely return! A "must" is taking cooking classes at the hotel's on-site school. I also suggest taking dinner at the restaurant one night for a beautiful- and plentiful- presentation of Moroccan dishes. It was too cool to swim when we where there but the pool area is lovely. La Maison Arabe is a great "oasis" amidst the circus of the square. Do try the cocktails by their talented mixologist and also a few Moroccan wines on their list.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.