Me and my wifes first holiday abroad was to Marrakech and we were in awe when we arrived at this fantastic Riad, it is located perfectly inside the old medina wall which makes it right on the border of the old town and new town. making the location perfect to access from all directions and keeps the taxi fares low and you can walk to many points of interests easily.
the Riad itself comprises of 26 rooms and 2 courts, a swimming area beside the restaurant and all you can ask, the Riad from outside doesnt look like anything but once you step inside you are in heaven, the decor is a superb mix of morrocan and french fusion, each section compliments each other, every little peice of furnitioning is carelfully chosen and hand crafted. the staff at reception and all other dept are so wonderful and caring including the reception manager and one of the receptionist by the name of Mourad, and also if using the restaurant, the female restaurant manager is so sweet and caring.
the food is beautiful and the breakfast is fresh and variety is endless, and eating it beside the pool is very romantic. We had a chamber which was beautiful, romantic and very well kept, it was room 228. It was maintained very well throughout the stay, the receptionist would organise eveything for you upon request. the Riad being of 26 rooms meant that they can give a special personal attention to all clients of the Riad. Me and my wife would only recomment this hotel if you are goimg to stay in marrakech as its luxurious, romantic, hospitality at its peak and truly a gem of marrakech itself.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.