La Maison Arabe is an excellent hotel in which to stay, and is well located in the Medina.
The staff were friendly and helpful, and the buffet breakfast was excellent, as was the Moroccan restaraunt and the jazz bar.
Our room was very comfortable, and the bathroom facilities very good.
If we are lucky enough to travel to Marrakech again, we would definitely stay at La Maison.
Rosemary & Geoff, October 2012
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Hotel
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and Expedia so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.