La maison arabe is a truly outstanding establishment, with impeccable service, spotless rooms, scrumptious food options (for both the buffet breakfast and the gourmet in-house Moroccan restaurant) and an unbeatable location. The free afternoon tea service, with cookies, offered daily is also a wonderful treat. The staff is extremely friendly and is always willing to help.
The only comment with respect for areas of improvement would be regarding the quality of the morning coffee, both the regular coffee and cappuccino. However, the breakfast buffet itself offered a wide variety of fare and should be able to satisfy all tastes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech