The entrance to the hotel down a pedestrian alley was daunting, but actually characterizes the whole place, understated private luxury. There was enough to do within the premises that you didn't need to get out if you didn't want to. The staff helped us with taxis, excursions. Restaurants lovely. Cooking school lots of fun. The spa - awesome. We asked them how they managed to light all the candles - there are thousands! Afternoon tea, graciously offered and served by the staff was naturally included in the price of the suite, as were fresh flowers.
The two swimming pools are great. Within the hotel in the middle of the restaurant, it works. And the external pool and its garden is lovely. Be aware, they have no license to serve alcohol outside the hotel and the food at the garden was basic. Bring earplugs, the mosque is close-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Splendia and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech