I spent 4 nights at La Maison Arabe with my wife and my three little daughters this Easter and we will all came back in the future. The riad very well placed in la medina, with easy access walking to every place, it´s fully restored preserving it´s original taste and ambiance, but with all the facilities; all the staff was absolutely nice, warm, polite and helpful, specially with the children. The breakfast by the pool, among the best we know; dinner at the morocan restaurant, the best meal we have had in Morocco. Drinks at the jazz bar, just perfect, with the complicity of Rachid mixing non-alcohol cocktails for the childs. The heated pool is great after a hard time shopping, at the souks and the garden with the big pool, after a short way by private transfer, is just beautiful and truly relaxing. Not to forget the great hammam, After 3 trips to Marrakech, I can say that La Maison Arabe is my favourite riad. It´s a pitty we didn´t have enough time to attend a morocan cooking class. Congratulations!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech