II was with my husband, in marrakech, how I love cook, we took a cooking class in La Maison Arabe.
It was excellent,a lot of fun, I learned a lot, about moroccan food, this was fantastic, the Dada Fahima was a super nice teacher, and the other lady, who was speaking english to us, was so friendly. If you go there, do not miss this wonderfull experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech