Maison Arabe is the most beautiful Riad set in a great location near to the Souks and about a 15/20 minute walk to the main Square. It is near a mosque and the early morning call to prayer can be a little loud, but you soon get used to that and it is all part of Marrakech . The staff simply cannot do enough for you and always with a smile. Our suite, Aladdin, was very well appointed and serviced every time we left the room with beautiful thick towels and the toileteries always replenished. The hamman was gorgeous. The set dinner in the main restaurant was delicious but there was too much food and a little expensive. We didn't eat dinner in the "cafe" restaurant but were told the food was delicious as was breakfast. I cannot recommend this highly enough and had tears in my eyes when I left. I will return to Marrakech if only so I can stay at this Riad again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech